Three tenors, Napul’è opera arias and ballet
An event full of delights, with a programme including opera arias, classical ballet and Neapolitan songs.
Three outstanding tenors from Opera in Roma, accompanied by piano, perform well-known opera arias (such as Recondita Armonia from Tosca, Libiam, ne’ lieti calici from La Traviata and La donna è mobile from Rigoletto, among many others), while three ballerinas give a special extra touch to some of the works with their magnificent choreographed routines. The programme is complimented with the most well-known of traditional Neapolitan songs,accompanied by mandolin, such as Funiculì, funiculà, Torna a Surriento, ’O sole mio and Nel blu dipinto di blu, which are sure to infuse you with the joyfulness of the beautiful southern Italian city.
Enjoy all this in one single event, and take with you a wonderful memory of Italy via one of the things that has stood out most throughout the country’s history – its music.
- Enrico Cannio: O’ surdato ’nnamurato (with ballet)
- Cesare Andrea Bixio: Parlami d’amore Mariu’
- Luigi Denza: Funiculì, funiculà (with ballet)
- Giacomo Puccini: Recondita Armonia (Tosca)
- Salvatore Gambardella: Comme facette mammeta (with ballet)
- Giuseppe Verdi: La donna è mobile (Rigoletto)
- Antonio De Curtis: Malafemmena (with ballet)
- Giuseppe Verdi: Libiam, ne’ lieti calici (La Traviata) (with ballet)
- Pietro Mascagni: Mattinata (romanza) (with ballet)
- Giuseppe Verdi: Dei miei bollenti spiriti (La Traviata)
- Ernesto De Curtis: Torna a Surriento (with ballet)
- Ruggiero Leoncavallo: Vesti la giubba (I Pagliacci)
- Renato Rascel: Arrivederci Roma (with ballet)
- Domenico Modugno: Nel blu dipinto di blu
- Giacomo Puccini: Nessun dorma (Turandot)
- Eduardo Di Capua: ’O sole mio (with ballet)