Three tenors, Napul’è opera arias and ballet
An event full of delights, with a programme including opera arias, classical ballet and Neapolitan songs.
Three outstanding tenors from Opera in Roma, accompanied by piano, perform well-known opera arias (such as Recondita Armonia from Tosca, Libiam, ne’ lieti calici from La Traviata and La donna è mobile from Rigoletto, among many others), while three ballerinas give a special extra touch to some of the works with their magnificent choreographed routines. The programme is complimented with the most well-known of traditional Neapolitan songs,accompanied by mandolin, such as Funiculì, funiculà, Torna a Surriento, ’O sole mio and Nel blu dipinto di blu, which are sure to infuse you with the joyfulness of the beautiful southern Italian city.
Enjoy all this in one single event, and take with you a wonderful memory of Italy via one of the things that has stood out most throughout the country’s history – its music.
- Giuseppe Verdi: Questa o quella and La donna è mobile (Rigoletto)
- Giacomo Puccini: Recondita Armonia (Tosca)
- Ernesto De Curtis: Torna a Surriento
- Gaetano Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima (L’Elisir d’Amore)
- Giacomo Puccini: Addio fiorito asil (Madama Butterfly)
- Gioacchino Rossini: Tarantella
- Giuseppe Verdi: Libiam, ne’ lieti calici (La Traviata)
- Pietro Mascagni: Preludio and O lola c’hai di latti la cammisa (Cavalleria Rusticana)
- Giuseppe Verdi: De' miei bollenti spiriti (La Traviata)
- Giacomo Puccini: E lucean le stelle (Tosca)
- Johannes Brhams: Danza Ungherese N°5
- Giuseppe Verdi: Di quella Pira (Il Trovatore)
- Ruggiero Leoncavallo: Mattinata
- Luigi Denza: Funiculì Funiculà